Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Back In the Saddle

Back In The Saddle

     I can't believe it's been three years since I posted anything on my blog. I am incredibly sorry for neglecting all of you for so long. The new Apple iOS7 came out for my iPhone today and listed in my favorites on the new safari browser was my old blog and it got me to thinking that I should really start writing again. And because it's been such a long time, and I was never particularly good at it anyway, this blog is my only outlet.

     I read through some (all) of my old posts and it was refreshing to see that most of my opinions, especially sports related opinions, haven't changed much in the last few years. Some of the old posts were even slightly funny! So, starting today I'm going to try to post at least a couple of times a week again.

     Most of my old posts were about the NFL (the weekly recaps). I think I'd like to continue those and also expand into some other topics as well. I'd like to think I've grown wiser, because I'm damn sure I've grown older, in the last few years and have more to offer the world than just semi-humorous rants about the NFL and fantasy football. So here goes nothing.....Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. please...i quite enjoyed giving my two cents a few years back...
    youre a good blogger. get back to it!

    ReplyDelete